50 phrases for weddings: the most romantic for your invitations
Your big day’s invitations should reflect your love story. There’s no more! But do you know what to put in them? Here we give you fantastic ideas!
There are couples who are not aware of the importance of wedding invitations. And the posters in general of this day. The invitations are the prelude to what is to come, so it is better to stop for a moment and think what you want them to appear and hence the importance of thinking of beautiful phrases for weddings. In them the fundamental information of the day and the place should appear, but at the same time take some detail that reflects you’re most personal style and that is why it is important to know how to write them, having previously chosen the most appropriate for you.
In case you need inspiration, we propose 50 phrases of love that you can include in the text of the invitation itself. These are quotes heard in movies; verses read from famous writers … The meaning of true love!
1. “Love is composed of a single soul that lives in two bodies,” Aristotle.
2. “To love is not to look at each other, it is to look together is the same direction”, Antoine de Saint-Expiry.
3. “I love you not for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you,” Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
4. “I love you when you’re cold at 21º, I love you when it takes you an hour to order a snack, I love the wrinkle that forms here when you look at me like I’m crazy, I love you when after spending the day with you my clothes It smells like your perfume and I want you to be the last person I talked to before I fell asleep at night,” when Harry met Sally.
5. “All we know about love is that love is all there is,” Emily Dickinson.
6. “We walked without looking for each other, but knowing that we were walking to meet,” Julio Cortázar.
7. “If you jump, I jump”, Titanic.
8. “Count on me when you could not count, just look for me that I am a memory that awaits you”, Juan Luis Guerra.
9. “How do I love you? Let me tell you the ways. I love you with the depth, width and height that my soul can reach,”Elizabeth Barrett Brewing.
10. “You will not know everything I am worth until I can be with you everything I am,” Gregorio Maranon.
11. “Being with you or not being with you is the measure of my time,” Jorge Luis Borges.
12. “I think the places I’ve been and the photos I’ve taken during my life have been leading me to you,” The Madison Bridges.
13. “Life is not the number of times you breathe, but the moments that leave you breathless,” Hitch.
14. “I give everyone my smile, but only one my heart,” The fifth element.
15. “If you want the stars, I turn the sky, there are no impossible dreams, not so far”, Rosanna.
16. “For my heart your chest is enough, for your freedom my wings are enough”, Pablo Neruda.
17. “It is crazy to love, unless you love yourself madly,” Latin proverb.
18. “Love is the closest thing to war, and it is the only war in which it is indifferent to win or be defeated, because you always win,” Jacinto Benevento.
19. “A madman in love would be able to make fireworks with the sun, the moon and the stars, to recover his beloved,” Goethe.
20. “I’d rather live a life with you than spend the rest of the ages without you,” The Lord of the Rings.
21. “Ever yours, ever mine, ever ours”, Sex in New York.
22. “The stories themselves contain all the secrets of the world,” Paulo Coelho.
23. “Everything that is done for love is done beyond good and evil,” Friedrich Nietzsche.
24. “Sometimes we can spend years without living at all, and suddenly our whole life is concentrated in a single moment,” Oscar Wilde.
25. “I pretend that there is poetry in my life and adventure and love (…) the love that is capable of bringing down life, impetuous, ungovernable like a cyclone in the heart to which nothing can be …”, Shakespeare in love .
26. “Love never claims; always give. Love tolerates, never gets irritated, never avenges,”India Gandhi.
27. “The biggest thing that can happen to you is to love and be reciprocated”, Moulin Rouge.
28. “The soul that can speak with the eyes, can also kiss with the look”, Gustavo Adolfo Becquerel.
29. “They say that when you meet the love of your life, time stands still… And, it’s true. What they don’t say is that when it starts up again, it moves even faster, to recover lost time,” Big fish.
30. “Love does not look with the eyes, but with the soul,” William Shakespeare.
31. “In a kiss, you will know everything that I have silenced,” Pablo Neruda.
32. “For love, great follies are always made,” Hercules.
33. “To love is to find in the happiness of another your own happiness”, Gottfried Leibniz.
34. “Love letters are written starting without knowing what is going to be said, and ending without knowing what has been said,” Jean Jacques Rousseau.
35. “Our love is like the wind, I cannot see it but feel it”, A Walk to Remember.
36. “We learn to love not when we find the perfect person, but when we get to see an imperfect person perfectly,” Sam Keen.
37. “I love how love loves. I don’t know another reason to love you. What do you want me to say besides that I love you, if what I want to tell you is that I love you?
38. “Maybe it was no coincidence to meet you. Maybe this was done by destiny,”Carlos Bate.
39. “A life without love is not a life at all,” Cinderella.
40. “Loving someone is one thing. Someone loves is another? But love the same person you love is everything,”Paulo Coelho.
41. “On the flag of freedom I embroidered the greatest love of my life,” Federico Garcia Lorca.
42. “Nothing is small in love,” Laure Conan.
43. “If you knew how much you paint in my life, you would have no choice but to live it with me,” Sergio Dallam.
44. “Never forget that the most powerful force on earth is love,” Nelson.
45. “The verb to love is difficult to conjugate: its past is not perfect, its present is only indicative and its future is always conditional,” Jean Cocteau.
46. “We cannot do great things, but small things with great love,” Mother Teresa of Calcutta.
47. “The heart needs a second heart. Shared joy is double joy,”Christophe A. Tide.
48. “My piece of heaven, without you pique? Well you know what, I don’t stay without you,”Rosanna.
49. “And die with you if you kill yourself and kill me with you if you die, because love when it does not die kills, because loves that kill never die…” Joaquin Sabina.
50. “There is only one remedy for love: love more,” Henry David Thoreau.
Did you like them? They can to serve as inspiration for your invitations and modify those that seem most appropriate.
Also, don’t miss this video with the most practical tips on how to choose your wedding invitations: