Planning a Wedding on a Small Budget. How to save on a wedding is what many boyfriends wonder, but dare not say so openly. E n an important event like a wedding should not skimp. Or at least not too much because it’s just a moment, nothing 5-7 hours. Anything can go wrong and ruin everything. But little by little they say a pitcher is filled. So saving little bit here and over there (you know that tactic I like) can gather for 3 days in the honeymoon or give two months’ home. It must be done carefully but you can.
Planning a Wedding on a Small Budget
- Make the event on another day than Saturday. On Friday or Sunday are good morning. If Friday night and Sunday if it’s a wedding day. The price of room / farm / garden will be between 10 and 20% cheaper.
- Guests who know are not very close. People who see for centuries and try to avoid co-workers if their offices are many. His close friends will understand.
- Hagan asked tasting and seasonal food. Nothing too exotic or fancy but tasty. The extravagances typically cost 20% more.
- Encourage to remove a menu item. 4-stroke perhaps too many.
- Applying alcohol basics: red wine, white, rum, whiskey, and tequila. The more beverage choices more bottles will have to buy.
- For flower arrangements, seasonal flowers ask and seek to choose some nice decorative motifs (such as bamboo, candle, glass, etc.) attractive free to not have to buy so many flowers!
- Do not ask the big (and expensive) package more photographer. Ask the basics and make sure you have many more photos with guests. Ask them all with camera and share.
- A DJ is cheaper than a musical group. And a good DJ can make a great atmosphere. Make sure it’s what they’re looking for.
- Few “souvenirs” are kept by the guests. Do not waste them. Or give something meaningful and ideally done for you (as a folder Interlock well-made family recipes) or something rich food like some almonds.
- How to save at a wedding elegantly it depends on the details and personality of the couple
Wedding Low Budget Ideas
- Do not skimp too much on the invitations. If they are very flat X anyone you will crave to go and much less make a gift! Sets a reasonable and realistic budget.
- Reflecting their style and what they want from your event. The handmade paper and envelopes giants are not necessary.
- If you want a nice invitation but cheap short the following: On (triptych or diptych it), recorded (enhancement, and is printed) and cellophane. These three elements together can lower the cost by up to 30%.
Small Wedding Budget Sample
- Hire the makeup and hair stylist with your confidence. With whom you always do treatments. It is far more likely that the price is reasonable, plus they already know you and your tastes.
- Do not look for the most expensive dress. Look for the dress you really like. If it’s worth doing Price & style shopping for the dress.
- Nor can spend a fortune on shoes. As a woman I have discovered that although it should be a fascinating ride Jimmy Choo shoes wedding should be beautiful and comfortable not necessarily expensive.
- If you know how to do well, maquillage you.
Wedding Reception Low Budget Ideas
- Definitely rent the costume is the option. 18. When buying shoes, think of a shoe that fits with the costume (tailcoat, tuxedo, and jacket) but can also be used on other occasions.
TAKE OUT PARTY TO DO SO IN ADVANCE:
- You can tie a good price of the place if you do it well in advance.
- Ditto for other services such as photography, invitations, souvenirs or limousine.
- You can go shopping among the whole family alcohol bottles one by one every week, every 15 days. So do not feel so heavy and spending are distributed.
Small Budget Wedding Ideas India
- If they deem it appropriate, ask your friends and / or family who are sponsors of some not so expensive things like the arras, tie, glasses, bouquet, league, or more expensive things like rings, cake, flowers. It helps a lot. Just let them decide freely whether they want to or can. This is the way of saving more controversial because some people consider it tacky … but do it with tact is indispensable.
Happy finances! And Happy Marriage